What is available: Apart from walking on the beach and swimming , there is a local 9-hole golf course, a local surfing school, and various weekend activities throughout the summer. There are local restaurants and a pub. Donegal in the South of Ireland is accessible by a local ferry (15 minutes away), and the entire Causeway coast is near at hand. We have prepared a quick reference to our current bookings here and an on-site guide to a lot of sites and events available nearby Benone.
Because of the current Coronavirus Epidemic we are taking no further bookings up to end of May. This will be updated as government advises.
|Who we are : Campbell and Oonagh are third generation owners of a small caravan site at Benone, Magilligan on the Causeway Coast of Northern Ireland. The first caravan on this site, "Olivet", was built in the years 1914 -1915 by David Glass, grandfather to the present owner, and his brother Robert Glass. It was built on top of a horse drawn cart that transported goods to and from the docks in Derry / Londonderry. Located in its present location in 1919 and has since been refurbished and maintained in good condition. In 2015 we celebrated "Olivet's" 100th birthday with a grand tea party. There is more to be seen in the Pictures section.|
|What we provide : We are a small family run caravan site 50 metres from Benone Strand, we have caravans for rent in 2020. All have central heating and wi-fi, television and fridge. The kitchen in each is fully equipped and includes a toaster, microwave cooker, and an electric kettle. All bedding and towels are provided. A single car space is reserved in the car park for your visit. Use of electricity and the gas for cooking is included in the price. A small food shop is located within a short walk from the entrance, a restaurant and activity centre (heated outdoor children's pool, tennis courts, golf course) 10 minutes walk away. Coleraine and Limavady are medium sized towns 15 minutes drive from here. Portstewart and Portrush two seaside towns are 20 minutes away. A ferry continually operates during the summer to Donegal from the end of the strand.|
|Terms and conditions :
* Arrival time 15.00hrs (3pm)
* Departure time of 10.00hrs (10am) sharp.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Smoking is not allowed.
* Ensure that the doors are locked and the windows closed when the caravan is unoccupied.
* Only those named on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you booked.
* At the end of your stay please leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition.
* Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
* Owners reserve the right to enter the caravan at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
* Owners cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your party.
* Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
* If the booking is made within a month of the date requested then the entire fee is required before that booking is approved. If it is longer than a month before the requested date then a deposit of £75 is required before the booking is approved. The balance is then required a calendar month before the booking date. If cancelled more than a calendar month from the requested date then you are eligible for a refund of your deposit less a £25 administration fee.
* If others book the same dates before the deposit or complete fee is paid, then the person who pays first will get their booking approved.
| Specials :- in the Low Season we run a number of special offers. The first is a Week-End Offering consisting of a Friday Evening to a Sunday Lunchtime on specific dates. The second is a Four Day Offering which runs Monday to a Friday Lunchtime, but you can discuss this with us if you want slight variations.
The caravans are normally rented by the week. Booking for the week (Saturday 3 pm to the next Saturday at 10 am for ROBIN) or (Sunday 3 pm to the next Sunday at 10 am for WILLOW). When you book you will be expected to pay a PayPal deposit or bank transfer of £75. The maximum number of adults and children is 6. All gas, electricity, central heating and wi-fi is included in the price. Up to a month before your booking you can cancel and we will return your deposit less a £25 booking fee but we will expect the balance to be paid a month prior to the booking date.
You can email us on email@example.com or text Campbell on 07814880060. Or on this web site go to our message/booking form
SPECIALS : - a series of Willow Weekends (Friday until Sunday) are now available, details on the Willow Availability page
|Sat/Sun 07/08 Mar 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 14/15 Mar 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 21/22 Mar 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 28/29 Mar 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 04/05 Apr 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 11/12 Apr 20||£445|
|Sat/Sun 18/19 Apr 20||£445|
|Sat/Sun 25/26 Apr 20||£445||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 02/03 May 20||£395|
|Sat/Sun 09/10 May 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 16/17 May 20||£445||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 23/24 May 20||£445||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 30/31 May 20||£445||£245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 06/07 Jun 20||£445||£245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 13/14 Jun 20||£495||£245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 20/21 Jun 20||£495||£245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 27/28 Jun 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 04/05 Jul 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 11/12 Jul 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 18/19 Jul 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 25/26 Jul 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 01/02 Aug 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 08/09 Aug 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 15/16 Aug 20||£495|
|Sat/Sun 22/23 Aug 20||£445|
|Sat/Sun 29/30 Aug 20||£445||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 05/05 Sep 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 12/13 Sep 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|
|Sat/Sun 19/20 Sep 20||£395||£99 W/E - £245 4 Day Sp|