“Robin” is normally rented by the week from Saturday to the following Saturday with 5 days being the shortest booking duration. The maximum number of occupants is six. Booking for the full week (Saturday 3 pm to the next Saturday at 10 am) attracts a discount. When you book you will be expected to pay a PayPal deposit of £95. On payment of that deposit, you will be placed on the calendar as having booked. Note: On Touchscreens tap the start date once, then tap the end date twice. Booking may not work on all smartphones or tablets so please contact us here and send us a message.
Arrival time 15.00hrs (3pm) Departure time of 10.00 (10am) sharp.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Ensure that the doors are locked and the windows closed when the caravan is unoccupied
- Only those named on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you booked.
- At the end of your stay please leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- Owners reserve the right to enter the caravan at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Owners cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your party.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
- If the booking is made within a month of the date requested then the entire fee is required before that booking is approved.
- If it is longer than a month before the requested date then a deposit of £95 is required before the booking is approved. The balance is then required a calendar month before the booking date. If cancelled more than a calendar month from the requested date then you are eligible for a refund of your deposit.
- If others book the same dates before the deposit or complete fee is paid, then the person who pays first will get their booking approved.