|This is the 2021 Friends stand alone page We have a single caravan ( Willow) available for family and friends commencing when we have full government approval. The maximum number of occupants is six. It has central heating, wi-fi, a television and a fridge. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a toaster, microwave cooker, and an electric kettle. A single car space is reserved in the car park for your visit. Use of electricity and the gas for cooking is included in the price. This private caravan site is a secure, child friendly, family site. It is two minutes walk from Benone Strand. This outstanding Seaside Award beach has a golden sandy strand without rocks, shingle or seaweed. Lifeguard service is on duty daily in July and August from 11am to 7pm. The Sea Shed Coffee Shop is located at the entrance to the beach and serves excellent coffee and hot chocolate. Dan, the owner also runs a daily surfing school. A small Spar food shop is 5 minutes away in the opposite direction. Benone Tourist Complex is approximately a 10 minute walk away (turn right at the Surf Shed and follow the path) and includes a supervised playground, outdoor heated splash pool, tennis, an activities centre, crazy golf and 9 hole golf course. Waves Coffee Shop and Bistro serves breakfast, lunch, dinner.|
|We have a small favour to ask if you do stay with us. The cost of running the gas, electric, heating, etc., for a caravan per week is around £40. Any small contributions would be much appreciated.|
|Terms and conditions :
* There is a 24 hours Covid-19 clean / buffer time required between bookings.
* Arrival time is after 12:00 hrs (12 noon) on the Sunday.
* Departure time is by 12.00hrs (12 noon) on the Saturday.
* You are required to bring all necessary personal washing material and all towels.
* Bedlinen is provided.
* Before leaving the caravan guests are required to place all bedlinen, pillows, and duvets in the large plastic bags provided.
* Tea towels and bathmats are to be placed in bags with the bedlinen.
* Guests are requested to remove all belongings, food and personal hygiene items before leaving the caravan.
* Gas, c/h oil, electricity and Wi-Fi are supplied.
* Pets are absolutely not allowed.
* Smoking is not allowed inside the caravan.
* You must ensure that the doors are locked and the windows closed when the caravan is unoccupied.
* At the end of your stay please leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition.
* Owners cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your party.
Friend and Family Bookings 2021
|08 Aug||Colin & Lisa||Sunday 8th -
Saturday 14th Aug.
|15 Aug||Michelle Cash||Sunday 15th - Sat 21st|
|22 Aug||Kirsty & James||22nd-28th|